Computers that we use at homes, offices, educational institutions and various other fields works on Windows operating systems. Windows provides operating systems with wide variety of features and has keen interest in releasing new versions with more and more amazing features.
We often come across many situations where reinstalling of windows OS cannot be avoided in our system. The usage of any Windows OS for long time could slow down the system due to reasons like OS conflict, malwares, hardware malfunction etc. Thus, it becomes very important to reinstall Windows on the system. However, there is a common problem of data loss followed by reinstalling Windows OS, which is a great headache to Windows users. This serious problem of data loss faced by users can be solved to an extend by using suitable data recovery software. Windows File Recovery is a professional tool that helps in file recovery after Windows reinstall and this tool is one of the suitable application to restore the various data lost due to reinstalling of any OS.
Common data loss scenarios while reinstalling Windows OS:
- Improper Reinstallation of OS: Upgrading Windows OS without creating proper backup of the files and folders will be a main reason for data loss from your computer.
- Unintentional loss of files: During reinstalling Windows data can be lost due to some unexpected situations like sudden shut down, power failure, power surge etc
- Virus attack: System hard drive can also get infected by viruses, malwares, spywares, adware’s etc. These malicious programs can damage the file system and as a result, hard drive fails to boot, which lead to data loss from the computer
The data lost during improper re installation of Windows OS can be easily recovered using Windows File recovery application. Further, it is also helpful to recover files from formatted partition, recover files from RAW partition, Recover files from lost partition etc.
The remarkable features of the application
- Application can easily recover files after Windows reinstall. Likewise, it is familiar in recovering files lost due to defragmentation of the hard disk.
- This utility is able to restore files from inaccessible or deleted partition of the disk.
- It is able to identify and recover files like documents; spreadsheet, email archives, zip archives and various other 300 file types with extreme ease after reinstalling Windows OS.
- This tool sorts the recovered files based on name, size, date and file type. It is also helpful in saving the disk space by creating compressed zip archives of recovered files and folders
- “File Type View” option in the application allows user to view recovered data on the basis of file extension along recovering files after Windows reinstall